Apex Financial Services commonly teams up with other services to ensure the customer can get what they need. See below to read about some of our affiliates.
North Shore Advisory, Inc.
North Shore Advisory, Inc. can help your clients that need cash/financing and are rejected based on poor or limited business/personal credit. Once we improve their credit and work with them on building excellent scores they will be extremely satisfied and be able to do more business with you.
In addition, you can be confident in referring us because we are a highly reputable company that prides itself on customer satisfaction. Helping clients with a sophisticated result-oriented credit repair company that delivers an honest evaluation sets the stage for pleased clients. Having the standing, experience and expertise to deliver success will solidify your business relationships.
Here is why we have a great reputation:
- We have been improving personal and business credit for over 25 years and have retained an amazing reputation from some of the most well respected professionals in the real estate, mortgage, legal, and financial industries. This speaks volumes about our company culture/values & immense success ratio. (Please see the recommendations on our president, Tracy Becker’s, personal LinkedIn profile and our website testimonials.
- The bulk of our fee for personal credit repair is billed based on success. We give clients and referral sources an honest assessment of what we feel our success ratio will be. We have no motivation to give false hope since it is a waste of time and money for us as well as a turn off to referral sources who get the backlash of angry clients who were promised success only to be disappointed.
- Our credit repair process is created through research, intelligence, and strategy based on each unique credit profile presented to us. We are not on a generic letter writing dispute campaign where one size fits all credit issues & delivers limited results.
- Each client has an expert credit negotiator assigned to their individual case where they receive the highest level of customer service
- We do not outsource any customer files or work to cut costs at the expense of delivering the best possible service & strategy.
We work with all levels of individuals from high net-worth individuals to first time home buyers that may need 5-200-point score increases to get to the next level of credit threshold & receive better/best pricing on a loan/lease. We can provide credit education for you and your team by supplying you with cutting-edge credit tips that will solidify your relationship with realtors and other referral partners. Here is a great article about FICO SCORE TABULATIONS that we wrote.
Phone: (914)524-8300 x106
5 W Main Street, Suite 207
Elmsford, NY 10523
North Shore Advisory, Inc. is a highly respected national credit repair company. We are well known in the banking, real estate, financial, accounting, and business consulting industries for our boutique style business/individual credit repair services which are second to none. Our credit improvement process has manifested results in as little as 7-50 days with credit score/index improvement from poor to excellent. With 25 years of credit expertise and experience in business, rest assured that with our programs clients will be getting the services of a great expert staff committed to working towards their credit goals. We will use our vast experience to tailor a strategy which will offer the best results. North Shore Advisory, Inc. does not outsource clients highly personal information to third parties as many companies do.
Tracy Becker, President of North Shore Advisory, Inc., is a Fico Certified Professional, Certified Expert Credit Witness, and also the “Credit Coach” for Douglas Elliman Team Elliman as well as for the “Eye on Real Estate”, a popular radio show on WNYM 970 AM. She has published two books on the subject of credit and also writes/contributes regularly to major news journals and online media such as The NY Times, The Daily News, Crain’s, Investment News, American Banker, CPA Journal, Accounting Today, and more North Shore Advisory, Inc. press.